About the Role
In Phase International the UK's leading specialist in audio and driver safety devices in the UK automotive sector. We have been successfully trading in Nottingham for over 25 years with a proven track record within our market sector as the go-to supplier.
Due to our success and ambitious growth plans, In Phase International Ltd are looking for additional Sales Executives to join our sales team. You will be part of a fully trained and experienced team who will be supporting you with your day-to-day work and training. working within an open office with your own workstation and PC.
The company also offers Promotion from within, so if you can demonstrate you have what it takes, you could progress to a more Senior position.
Role and Responsibilities:
· To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable and courteous customer experience
· Contacting existing database via telephone offering subscription renewals.
· Finding new customer leads, exploring different industry sectors, to enhance sales.
· Following up on enquires and sending information in accurate and professional manner via phone and email.
· To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience
· To achieve personal sales targets, profit targets and activity levels as required for the role
· To build effective relationships with potential and existing customers
· Working Hours: Part time 30 Hours a week – Monday – Friday 9.00-3.00pm
Successful Applicant – Key attributes
· Previous Sales experience within a B2C environment – experience in technology sales or a technology background would be advantageous
· Take pride in their ability to maximise opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
· Be focused on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
· Hold a minimum of 2 years, successful track record in an outbound telephone sales environment.
· The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
Why Join in Phase International ltd?
What will you get in return?
· Monday – Friday 9.00-3.00pm School Hours
· Competitive basic Salary + Commission £19,000 pro Rota Part time hours
· Career Progression
· Training and development
· Modern office
· Staff discount
· 28 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays
· Free Parking
· Throughout your time within phase, you will be supported and mentored within your career with on-the-job training and development opportunities to enhance and further your career.
· We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships."